ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Marie Keating Foundation Golf Challenge

Marie Keating Foundation Golf Challenge Empty Marie Keating Foundation Golf Challenge

Message  nono Lun 13 Sep - 13:01

08septembre 2010
Marie Keating Foundation Golf Challenge
Just before he flew back to Australia Ronan was getting into the swing of things at the K Klub in Country Kildare for the annual Marie Keating Foundation Golf Classic. Despite the terrible weather, which meant the players had to abandon the course due to downpours in the afternoon, it was still a great day with over €70,000 being raised for the charity.

Watch The X-Factor on Youtube!
Ronan flies back out to Australia today to continue his search for the Australian with that certain X factor, getting his final six contestants ready for the live shows. Click HERE to watch more of the show!

13 septembre 2010
Ronan and the finalists!
Ronan recently brought his X-Factor finalists over to Ireland to film for the show and meet the rest of the Boyz! Read what Ronan had to say about the trip below -

'It was a great buzz for me to bring the X Factor and my six group finalists over to my home, Ireland. We had two great days at stunning Luttrellstown Castle, on the outskirts of Dublin. My bandmates, Keith, Mikey & Shane joined me to help select my final three to take to the live shows. They also helped out when it came to showing everyone a few sights and sounds of our famous Dublin hospitality'!
nono
nono
journaliste

https://ronankeating.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas