ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Marie Keating Fondation

Marie Keating Fondation Empty Marie Keating Fondation

Message  nono Mar 22 Juin - 21:33

21 jun 2010

Here is an update on the invaluable work the Marie Keating Foundation has been doing with Cancer Research UK's Cancer Awareness Roadshow. This partnership began in 2006 with an aim to raise awareness of the avoidable risk factors of cancer and the importance of screening and early detection.
The units funded by the partnership received over 25,000 visitors last year alone with just under 5,000 people having nurse consultations.
Since the conception of these units they have seen over a hundred thousand people. The units continue to do amazing work and the plan for 2010 is to build on and develop this success.
But the real success can be measured in quotes like this from visitor feedback ...
“I made an appointment at my surgery after seeing the nurse about my lump. I hadn’t bothered before because I don’t like to waste the doctor’s time. She made me realise how important it is to get these things checked out.”
nono
nono
journaliste

https://ronankeating.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas