ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

'I've been a good boy'

'I've been a good boy' Empty Re: 'I've been a good boy'

Message  Invité Mar 22 Mar - 19:00

a good boy qui a eu une maitresse!!!!ba quoi!!!oups desolé!!!

nanie

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

'I've been a good boy' Empty 'I've been a good boy'

Message  nono Mar 22 Mar - 15:38

Ronan Keating has said that he has been a "good boy" during the latest Boyzone tour.

The Irish group completed their latest string of dates last week. Speaking to the Daily Star, Keating admitted that the tour had been tough following his well-publicised marriage problems* with wife Yvonne.

"[It has been] the toughest tour I've ever dealt with on a number of different levels," he told the paper. "I've been a good boy on this tour. I've been going to bed early.

"It hasn't been a party tour but I've really enjoyed it. For me it's been tough emotionally and physically."

He continued: "My family have been to nearly every weekend show as the kids have been in school during the week. Yvonne came over for my birthday and Jack came on stage in Dublin for his 12th birthday. It's been a family tour. All the lads' kids and wives have been around so it's been a nice vibe."

Keating released his new album When Ronan Met Burt, a collaboration with songwriter Burt Bacharach, this week.

*Ronan and Yvonne Keating have been photographed together in Australia, sparking reports of a reconciliation.

The couple announced their separation in May amid rumours of Ronan's alleged seven-month affair with a backing dancer.

Despite reports that the two had reconciled, the pair later issued a statement reaffirming the break-up of their marriage.

However, Ronan and Yvonne were pictured holding hands while walking on Bondi Beach this weekend.

Later, Ronan held his estranged wife's hand as she had a tattoo done at a shop in the resort, before they rode together on a Harley Davidson low-rider.

They also enjoyed lunch with their three children - Jack, 11, Missy, 9, and Ali, 5.
nono
nono
journaliste

https://ronankeating.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas