ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies

Message  Invité Sam 9 Avr - 19:51

vivement qu'on voit ca aussi!!!hihihi

nanie

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies

Message  Scheherazed Sam 9 Avr - 18:32

ahhhhhhhh je viens de voir ses photos juste avant le tournage troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop beau Embarassed
Scheherazed
Scheherazed
assistant personnel de ronan

Message  Scheherazed Sam 9 Avr - 18:30

nanie a écrit:remerci!!lol

nanie

re de rien hihihi lol!

Scheherazed
Scheherazed

Message  Invité Sam 9 Avr - 13:29

remerci!!lol

nanie

Invité
Invité

Message  Scheherazed Ven 8 Avr - 12:30

Ronan heads out to Australia!
06.Apr.2011

Ronan flies out to Australia today - first he will be doing some promo for the album - he is on Today FM on
Monday 11th and then on Wed 13th he will perform on Sunrise and then go onto The Morning Show for
an interview.

Then he is into the filming of Goddess - as you may have heard Ronan explain in recent interviews it is
a musical romantic comedy with Laura Michelle Kelly in the lead, Ronan plays her husband, a marine
biologist!! Ronan will be tweeting from the set to keep us all updated on his progress as he makes his
acting debut.

http://www.ronankeating.com/news.php?item=242
Scheherazed
Scheherazed

Message  Invité Mar 22 Mar - 12:37

trop hate de voir le film

nanie

Invité
Invité

Message  Scheherazed Mar 22 Mar - 0:25

Ronan Keating pops film cherry in Aussie flick Goddess
March 08, 2011

IRISH singer Ronan Keating will make his big break into acting when he returns to Australian shores next month to start shooting a musical feature film.

Co-starring English actress Laura Michelle Kelly, known for her stellar turn as Mary Poppins on Broadway, Goddess tells the story of young mother, Elspeth Dickens, who installs a webcam in her kitchen to keep track of her naughty twin boys and fast turns into an internet sensation with her funny sink songs.

With her husband James (Keating) off saving the world's whales, Elspeth is offered the chance of a lifetime, but struggles when it comes to choosing between fame and family.

Goddess, which marks Keating's big screen debut, starts filming at locations across Sydney on April 11.

Earlier this month, the Boyzone star let slip on fellow The X Factor judge Kyle Sandilands' breakfast radio show that he had a film shoot in the pipeline, but was coy about the details.

"I can't tell you the title, but I'm going to be on set on the 10th of April in Sydney," he told 2DayFM's Kyle and Jackie O, adding he was "very excited".

The film will be directed by Mark Lampress, who co-wrote Babe: Pig In The City and directed My Mother Frank and After the Rain, with musical direction from Judy Morris, co-director of Happy Feet and the writer of Eye Of The Storm.

The film is being produced by Richard Keddie of Hawke and Little Fish fame, and Andrena Finlay.

His break into film marks a busy career period for Keating, who turned 34 earlier this month.

.news.com
Scheherazed
Scheherazed

Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies  - Page 2 Empty Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies

Message  Scheherazed Mar 22 Mar - 0:23

Ronan Keating has revealed he has landed a role in an Australian movie, but refused to be drawn on the details.

Ronan Keating is set to make his movie debut.

The Boyzone singer - who has recently been working as a judge on the Australian version of 'The X Factor' - will return Down Under next month to shoot scenes for the top secret project.

Asked when he plans to return to Oz, 34-year-old Ronan told 2Day FM's 'Kyle and Jackie O Show': "I'm coming down on April 7, because I'm shooting my first movie in Australia. I just gave you a world exclusive actually.

"I can't tell you the title but I'm going to be on set on April 10 in Sydney.

"It's an Australian movie... I'm very excited."

Ronan - who has three children, Jack, Marie and Ali, with his wife Yvonne - previously revealed he auditioned for a role in upcoming fantasy prequel 'The Hobbit' and was keen to launch a film career.

He said: "I don't think I'll get the role of the hobbit. But I would like to take on roles which nobody would expect. I don't want to be reduced to love stories. I'd like to try dark, edgy roles. I need a challenge."

Contactmusic

Ronan Keating Set For Film Bow
Scheherazed
Scheherazed

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2