ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BOYZ STAY TOGETHER

2 participants

BOYZ STAY TOGETHER Empty Re: BOYZ STAY TOGETHER

Message  nono Mer 9 Juin - 15:24

merci scheherazed!
nono
nono
journaliste

https://ronankeating.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BOYZ STAY TOGETHER Empty BOYZ STAY TOGETHER

Message  Scheherazed Mer 9 Juin - 13:08

BOYZ STAY TOGETHER

KEITH DUFFY has finally broken his silence on the Ronan Keating affair saga, by proclaiming he and the rest of Boyzone stand behind the singer.

Ronan allegedly had an affair with backing dancer Francine Cornell, which led to wife Yvonne throwing him out of the family home in Malahide.

The couple are now believed to be trying to patch up their marriage for the sake of their three children.

"It's too early to say for sure what will happen, but all the band are behind Ronan," says Keith.

"He is our brother and we are there for him.

"All I know is that Yvonne and the children are everything in the world to him and they are always with him on all the tours and promotion dates."

He adds: "I know Yvonne is very cut up and Ronan is, too.

"They were the best friends in the world, so if they work at it they can get that back."
Spotted

Keith's wife Lisa has been a shoulder to cry on for Yvonne and has been spotted going in and out of the Keating home since the
split was announced.

"Yvonne is bearing up OK, considering," Keith adds.

"Will they get back together? I don't know at this stage, but we're all hopeful they can sort it out."

Ronan is due to fly out to Australia later this month to take part as a judge in their version of X Factor. He has reportedly asked
estate agents in Sydney to help find him a base there.

It's still unclear whether he will still definitely take part and whether Yvonne and his three children will join him if he does.

At the moment it looks like Yvonne is prepared to give him a second chance, while dancer Cornell has gone to ground.

Ronan was spotted in Bangor yesterday before Snow Patrol's hometown concert, while Yvonne stayed at home and was expected to join the 'Westwives' at Westlife's sellout concert in Croker last night.

She is close friends of Cecilia Ahern and her sister Georgina, wife of Nicky Byrne.

Boyzone manager Louis Walsh believes they can get back together.

"I think they can patch it up," he says.

"I don't understand this, but I know Ronan will do everything in his power to make things right."

http://www.sundayworld.com/showbiz/index.php
Scheherazed
Scheherazed
assistant personnel de ronan

Revenir en haut Aller en bas