ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim.

Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim. Empty Re: Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim.

Message  Invité Jeu 24 Mar - 13:44

hihihi moi j'ose pas le dire ce que je sais pas faire,ca doit etre l'un de mes plus gds sercrets!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed

nanie

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim. Empty Re: Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim.

Message  nono Jeu 24 Mar - 8:44

nanie a écrit:mdrr oui enfin grossit pas trop ronan ,je veux bien lui servir de bouée moi si il veut!!!!

nanie
mdr moi je pourais meme po je sais pas nager du tout lol!
nono
nono
journaliste

https://ronankeating.forumactif.org

Message  Invité Mer 23 Mar - 13:35

mdrr oui enfin grossit pas trop ronan ,je veux bien lui servir de bouée moi si il veut!!!!

nanie

Invité
Invité

Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim. Empty Ronan Keating admits he is often scared to swim.

Message  nono Mer 23 Mar - 12:42

The Boyzone singer has a busy year planned with a film, new album and television show all imminent. His hectic schedule will culminate in a swim across the Irish Sea in September for his charity, the Marie Keating Foundation and Cancer Research UK.

Ronan concedes he isn’t the strongest swimmer but hopes to fulfil his duty for his charity despite holding legitimate fears.

“So it’s Richard Branson, myself and few other celebrities. It’s going to be a team of ten and it’s a relay across the Irish Sea and we want to break world record, fingers crossed,” the singer told the BBC, before adding, “ I’m not a very good swimmer, I’m not just saying this, I’m not a very good swimmer. A couple of laps in the pool is as good as it gets for me, I’m not joking.”

With the total swim amounting to 30 hours in the water, Ronan admits he needs to take extra tuition to improve his basic standard.

“I’m getting serious lessons but I am pretty scared, I’m great in a swimming pool but wouldn’t be great in the sea, he revealed.

Ronan has put on weight for the exercise, though he failed to confirm if it was done intentionally or by design.

“That’s my excuse, yes I’m putting on weight, for buoyancy,” he laughed
nono
nono
journaliste

https://ronankeating.forumactif.org

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé