ronan keating
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Alan Carr wants to interview celebrity Ronan Keating

Alan Carr wants to interview celebrity Ronan Keating Empty Alan Carr wants to interview celebrity Ronan Keating

Message  Scheherazed Sam 19 Juin - 0:05

Friday's TV Headlines
Fri 18 Jun, 2010

We bring you all the top stories in our TV round up.

Today's top stories: Alan Carr wants to interview celebrity love rat Ronan Keating, Simon Cowell appeals for missing Britain's Got Talent star, and ITV axe children's shows.
Alan Carr Wants Celeb Love Rats For Show
Digital Spy
Alan Carr has his eye on famous love rats as potential interviewees for his next series of Chatty Man, starting this Sunday.

He told the Daily Star: "I'd love some of this year's love rats on my sofa like Vernon Kay, Ronan Keating and Ashley Cole. After a few Lambrinis, I bet they'd air their dirty laundry for me."

He already has a coupl of big names booked for his TV sofa. Alan added: "Some of my guests are still top secret but I can tell you that Katie Price is coming back and she's got Alex Reid with her this time.

“I actually think she's been a bit quiet recently so I'm gonna ask her if it's true she's pregnant. My agent told me if she says 'No' to ask Alex, 'Are you a Jaffa?', but considering he's a cage-fighter, I'll be picking up my teeth off the mat if I do."
http://tv.sky.com/fridays-tv-headlines-6
Scheherazed
Scheherazed
assistant personnel de ronan

Revenir en haut Aller en bas